- 360° Adjustable Temples: The ends of the temples can be moved in all directions for a highly customizable fit.
- Grip Nose Pads: Flexible, shock-absorbing inserts on the nose bridge increase comfort and grip.
- Grip Tech Temples: Soft, rubberized temples offer comfort and perfect grip.
- Leather Side Shields: The signature feature of glacier glasses is unmistakably vintage and has protected the eyes of generations of mountaineers.
- Metal Frame: Tested and approved by mountaineers around the world, iconic metal frames are designed to endure years of use.
- Size: Large
- Sunglass Width (mm): 140
- Lens Height (mm): 50
- Bridge Distance (mm): 19
- Temple Length (mm): 145
- Base: 6
- Lens Width (mm): 58
- Age: Adult
- Weight: 40 g
Properly cleaning your eyewear can prevent damage and prolong its lifetime. Avoid using solvents, chemical cleaners, paper-based products, gloves or other abrasive materials that may damage the lens.
1. Gently wash the frame and lens in soapy water.
2. Rinse the frame and lens thoroughly with clean water.
3. Wipe away moisture with a soft microfiber cloth or non-abrasive material. Let the glasses air-dry.
||4. Store glasses in their microfiber case/pouch. Avoid direct sunlight or leaving next to a heat source.|
Leather Side Shields
360° Adjustable Temples