Frame Color: Black/Red
Lightweight and designed with a focus on function, Camino is an essential piece of eyewear for any trekker. REACTIV photochromic or Spectron polycarbonate lenses, combined with removable side shields, offer faultless protection on the brightest days. Let your footsteps and eyes guide you with Camino, whether trekking around Mont Blanc, exploring the summits and valleys of the West or journeying to Antarctica.
- Cord Attachment: Temples are shaped to work perfectly with a Julbo cord, keeping sunglasses secure in all conditions.
- Curved Temples: Ergonomic profile perfectly balances grip and comfort.
- Removable Synthetic Side Shields: Soft, lightweight and comfortable side shields block extreme sunlight at high elevations and are easily removable.
- Size: Large
- Lens Height (mm): 43
- Bridge Distance (mm): 15
- Temple Length (mm): 135
- Base: 6
- Lens Size (mm): 58
- Age: Adult
- Weight: 25 g
Properly cleaning your eyewear can prevent damage and prolong its lifetime. Avoid using solvents, chemical cleaners, paper-based products, gloves or other abrasive materials that may damage the lens.
1. Gently wash the frame and lens in soapy water.
2. Rinse the frame and lens thoroughly with clean water.
3. Wipe away moisture with a soft microfiber cloth or non-abrasive material. Let the glasses air-dry.
||4. Store glasses in their microfiber case/pouch. Avoid direct sunlight or leaving next to a heat source.|
Removable Synthetic Side Shields