Frame Color: White
With more than 3 different shades, Proton goes for color: now that's what I call pleasure! And pleasure that lasts all day as it can even be fitted with a ChromaKids photochromic lens to adapt to any changes in the light. Its wide field of vision and perfect helmet compatibility will allow 8 to 12-year-olds to ski comfortably, whatever the weather.
- Air Flow: Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging
- Anti-Fog Coating: The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Soft Foam: Single density foam for superior comfort
- Overstrap: Offset strap for compatibility with all types of helmet.
- Size: Youth
- Lens Size (mm): 150
- Lens Height (mm): 75
- Age: 8-12 Years
Properly cleaning your eyewear can prevent damage and prolong its lifetime. Avoid using solvents, chemical cleaners, paper-based products, gloves or other abrasive materials that may damage the lens.
1. Gently wash the frame and lens in soapy water.
2. Rinse the frame and lens thoroughly with clean water.
3. Wipe away moisture with a soft microfiber cloth or non-abrasive material. Let the glasses air-dry.
||4. Store glasses in their microfiber case/pouch. Avoid direct sunlight or leaving next to a heat source.|