- Intended Use: The frameless design and XL-sized spherical REACTIV photochromic lens are ideal for all conditions and all types of skiing and riding. SuperFlow Pro's anti-fog ventilation system benefits backcountry skiers and resort riders alike. The Lightyear replaces the Aerospace in Julbo’s goggle line. Lens Height (mm): 92, Lens Width (mm): 165, Weight: 140g.
- SuperFlow Pro: SuperFlow Pro utilizes an integrated magnetic system and hinge design for hassle-free fog and moisture management. Switch the lens open, even with gloves on. Integrated magnetic closure tightly locks the lens to the frame.
- Air Flow: Ventilation incorporated into the frame and lens promotes air circulation to prevent fogging.
- Anti Fog Coating: The inner surface of the lens has an additional coating to prevent fog buildup.
- Wide, Double-Adjustable Strap: The 45mm-wide strap has assertive style and guaranteed grip. Two loops on either side allow for symmetrical adjustability and compatibility with all helmet types and sizes.
- Dual-Density Foam: Two layers of foam provide an optimal fit, with a soft-touch layer for comfort against the skin.
- Frameless Construction: The minimalist frame gives an extra-wide field of view with zero obstruction laterally and vertically. The strap is inserted directly into the frame for a minimalist look.
- Full Silicone Strap: Three silicone strips ensure perfect grip.
- Ventilated Lens:Additional ventilation via the lens prevents any fogging.
- Size: Large
- Lens Height (mm): 92
- Lens Size (mm): 165
- Age: Adult
- Weight: 140 g
Properly cleaning your eyewear can prevent damage and prolong its lifetime. Avoid using solvents, chemical cleaners, paper-based products, gloves or other abrasive materials that may damage the lens.
1. Gently wash the frame and lens in soapy water.
2. Rinse the frame and lens thoroughly with clean water.
3. Wipe away moisture with a soft microfiber cloth or non-abrasive material. Let the glasses air-dry.
||4. Store glasses in their microfiber case/pouch. Avoid direct sunlight or leaving next to a heat source.|
REACTIV photochromic lenses automatically transition from lighter to darker depending on the amount of UV light present. This proprietary technology has the widest photochromic range and fastest reaction time on the market, offering superior optical quality, enhanced durability and a lifetime warranty.
SuperFlow Pro System